Grammar is the way we arrange words to make proper sentences, a proper sentence means a combination of words in a certain order which makes sense, it is also considered as a set of rules by many people. If you are a non-native English speaker, then it is very important to learn English grammar to get a good grip on the language.
- It helps in building vocabulary.
- It improves your Reading and Writing skills
- It improves your Listening and Speaking skills
- It helps you to learn the English language more quickly and more efficiently.
- It takes time to learn properly
- It is hard to remember all rules
- It has too many alternatives rules which makes it confusing
The majority of the world speak English, therefore, it is very important to learn its grammar for multiple purposes which boost the confidence of the person and gives an advantage over many people.